Built in 2008, the Jade Emu International Guest House is run by Dave (from Australia) and his partner Song (from China). It caters for the 'budget conscious' traveller looking for rooms and facilities of a more international class. Double, twin/triple share and dorm rooms available - all are modern, clean and comfortable. Staying here, you'll be relaxed and ready to explore the ancient and natural wonders in this beautiful area of China.
Located just 1 minute from the West wall of Dali Old Town and 5 minutes walk to the centre of town, the Jade Emu International Guest House is conveniently located.
Guest House highlights include:
- A beautiful spacious courtyard
- Quality pool table
- Electric blankets on all beds
- Outdoor Home Theatre System playing video music
- Free Internet and WiFi throughout the building
- Satellite TV (with English channels including BBC World)
- Facebook Access
- All twin share and double rooms have a DVD player and hair dryer
- Bar with a wide selection of beers, wine and spirits.
- Cafe with great tasting Chinese and Western foods
- Discounted Tours
- A table tennis table and dart board is also available at the Jade Roo (sister guesthouse - just 30 metres away).
Security lockers (including dorms) have power inside. Kettles, towels, soap and shampoo provided in all rooms.
Our aim is to make your stay in Dali fun, comfortable and safe. We're sure you'll enjoy your stay!
14986 Hostels in Dali (China)
starting from €
Our team is your service to help you with your booking issues or answer any related questions